We’re looking to make some additions to our A-Team! If you’re passionate, energetic, interested in nutrition and excited by the idea of joining a growing company that's anything but ordinary, WE WANT YOU!
A Juicery is looking for a Operations Manager to oversee the daily operations of our central kitchen. Key responsibilities include maintaining operations by following standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
The individual should possess the following skills:
- Have an understanding of excel spreadsheets and basic formulas
- Produce ordering Inventory management experience
- Must work with a sense of urgency and thrive in a faced paced environment
- Ability to maintain safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by complying with health and regulations
- Ability to fix very basic equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Able to see the bigger picture and act ten steps ahead of the game at all times
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while leading a team of juicers
- Ability to communicate needs of Operations to the CEO at all times
- Experience with food safety regulations a bonus